• Fans are to be at least 6’ apart at all times unless related.
• No fans will be allowed to sit behind home plate. Behind Home plate (softball and baseball) area will be closed to all fans and should be closed off by caution tape.
• We highly recommend masks and/or gloves to help stop the spread of germs.
• No spitting seeds or gum are permitted on grounds.
• All spectators must bring their own chairs as all bleachers will be closed and used for social distancing for coaches and players only.
• Spectators may bring tents, but tents will be limited to immediate family only.
• We highly recommend that that all Coaches, Umpires, Participants and Spectators bring and use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol and USE FREQUENTLY.
• EACH TEAM WILL BE ALLOWED UP TO A MAXIMUM OF 25 SPECTATORS PER TEAM THAT WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTIFIED OF CHANGES TO THIS AMOUNT DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC.
• All PRAA volunteers are encouraged to wear masks to prevent the spread of germs and will also practice the social distancing guidelines.
• Game schedules will include adequate buffer times between games to allow spectators, players, and coaches to enter and exit the facility with limited interaction.
PLAYERS AND COACHES
• Players and coaches will have designated areas during game to keep everyone spread out.
• Only ROSTERED Coaches are allowed in dugout/on bench and it is a maximum of 4 per team.
• (Baseball/Softball) On offense each team should have one player at plate, one player on deck and one player in dugout. All others must be socially distanced in bleachers or down foul line.
• We encourage all parents to supply their players with antibacterial wipes and hand sanitizer for disinfecting between innings.
• No Handshakes, fist bumps or high-fives before, during or after the game. Coaches should ensure that players are adhering to social distancing in dugouts/benches and other seating areas.
• Whenever possible equipment and personal items should have proper separation and not be shared.
• Players, Coaches and Umpires/Refs must bring their own water bottles. NO TEAM COOLERS
• Players and Coaches can wear PPE items if they choose to do so. Make sure those items do not inhibit a player’s safety while participating on field.
• All coaches should print the RETURN TO PLAY Waiver forms off the website, distribute to all parents of all players on your team and collect prior to the event. All waivers along with a printed copy of your online roster should be given to the commissioner upon arrival to the park so that all parents and players are allowed to enter the facilities.