Ages - Players must be 4, 5, or 6 years of age as of April 30, 2014
Gray baseball pants
Baseball shoes (with plastic cleats, not metal)
Practices are usually held on one weeknight and one Saturday for several weeks prior to the first game. They will approximately one hour in length. Once games start, practices will no longer be held due to field availability. Special circumstances may be given for additional practices pending an agreement by the coaching staff and the commissioner.
Games will be held on one weeknight and one Saturday for approximately 5-6 weeks. A game schedule usually includes 10-12 games. Rainouts are rescheduled pending field availability.
Registration fees include hat, jersey, and socks.
Pre-Rookie Skills Assessment
September 7, 2013
Rookie Field at Hemby Bridge Elementary
PRAA will be having Pre-Rookie Skills Assessment for 6-year olds who may be eligible for advancement into the next levels of baseball (Rookie League - machine pitch).
To qualify, your child must:
- be 6 years of age by April 30, 2014
- have played one season of T-ball (Spring or Fall)
- exhibit strong swing mechanics off the tee (power, technique and aggressiveness) and a strong comfort level with pitched balls
- have above-average attention span while on the field
- possess above-average ability of fielding ground balls
- possess above-average throwing ability
Players will be assessed by Rookie coaches and parents will be notified if their child has been selected for the Rookie draft.
- PRAA News
- PRAA In Action
- Support PRAA
- Rules Of The Game
- Contact Us!