BreadcrumbsHome / Sports / Cheerleading
2014/2015 Football Cheerleading is coming soon with a New Cheer option!!!
Cheer is open to ages 5-15 but all participants must be 5 by July 31 2014 - no cheer experience required, just bring your smiles and spirit! PRAA Ravens cheer is part of the POP WARNER cheer program. All participants are placed on a team by age ( no exceptions) per POP WARNER. All Cheer teams will cheer on Saturdays at Hemby Bridge Elm school, and will perform at the annual PW Cheer Competition usually in October!!!
New Competition Cheer team for the 14/15 Season!! PRAA DAZZLE CHEER TEAM!!!
This year we are so excited to announce the additon of our Ravens Competiton Cheer Team. This team will be open for any cheerleaders age 8 and up. This team will perform at all Ravens home games and of course our annual Pop Warner Cheer Competition along with all other PRAA Cheer teams. In addition to these activities this team will also compete in atleast one other local cheer competition in or around the Charlotte area! There is no tryout for team, but it is hightly recommended that you have atleast good basic tumbling skills to join the team. We would suggest you have atleast a strong roundoff or higher tumbling skills to join the team! There will be a few additional fees you will be required to pay if you choose to join the competition team! This team will hold more practices and you must be fully committed to all practices! For more info on this team please contact cheer commissioner.
Activity Fee $85 Uniform Fee $120 Family Fee $100 (per calendar year)
Uniform Fee includes: Skirt, Shell, Bloomers, Crop Top, Poms and Bow but if you have the 2012/2013 football or basketball cheer uniform you will NOT need to purchase a new uniform Unless you would like to purchase the new cheer uniform top. Dazzle cheer team member will be required to purchase the new top!
• There will be a mandatory uniform fitting for all those in need of a full uniform or new portions of the uniform, dates and time TBD. All new uniform orders will be placed by July 15th.IF you sign up later than July 15 your uniform may not arrive in time for the first game. We will also have a parent meeting TBD.
• Practices will begin the first week of August
• Practices will be held 1-2 nights per week and Saturdays before games start and then 1 night a week – times/days TBD
• We will cheer on Saturdays at Hemby Bridge Elm School! Home of the PRAA Ravens!!!
• All cheerleaders are required to have POP Warner Physical Form filled out along with the PW registration form and a Certified copy of their Birth certificate. This must be handed in to Commissioner before the first practice No exceptions!
• Games are scheduled to start in September and run through Early November.
• Sign up early as our cheer teams fill up quickly, we look forward to having you and your cheerleader as part of the PRAA Cheer teams!
Feel Free to contact me with any questions regarding our program - Cheers!
PRAA Cheer Commissioner