BreadcrumbsHome / Sports / Cheerleading
2014/2015 Football Cheerleading Has
CLOSED. All Cheer teams are FULL!!
Cheer is open to ages 5-15 but all participants must be 5 by July 31 2014 - no cheer experience required, just bring your smiles and spirit! PRAA Ravens cheer is part of the POP WARNER cheer program. All participants are placed on a team by age ( no exceptions) per POP WARNER. All Cheer teams will cheer on Saturdays at Hemby Bridge Elm school, and will perform at the annual PW Cheer Competition usually in October!!!
This year we are so excited to announce the additon of our Ravens Competiton Cheer Team Dazzle. This team is FULL and is no longer accepting registrations. We still have some openings left for our Tiny Mite team and Our Jr. Pee Wee team. Join in the fun as we cheer on the Ravens on Saturday Mornings at Hemby Bridge Elm. School. All cheer teams will also cheer at the Local POP WARNER Cheer competition in October. No experience is necessary to join any team. We look forward to seeing you on the sideline.
Activity Fee $85
Uniform Fee $120
Family Fee $100 (per calendar year)
(Sign Up Below)
Uniform Fee includes: Skirt, Shell, Bloomers, Crop Top, Poms and Bow but if you have the 2012/2013 football or basketball cheer uniform you will NOT need to purchase a new uniform Unless you would like to purchase the new cheer uniform top. Dazzle cheer team member will be required to purchase the new top!
• There will be a mandatorycheer parent/ uniform fitting for all those in need of a full uniform or new portions of the uniform. The meeting will be July 7th at 7pm Bonterra Neighborhood clubhouse. All new uniform orders will be placed by July 8.IF you sign up/ or do not get fitted later than July 8 your uniform may not arrive in time for the first game!
• Practices will begin the first week of August
• Practices will be held 1-2 nights per week and Saturdays before games start and then 1 or 2 nights a week – times/days TBD. Dazzle team will practice Mondays and Thursday evenings.
• We will cheer on Saturdays at Hemby Bridge Elm School! Home of the PRAA Ravens!!!
• All cheerleaders are required to have POP Warner Physical Form filled out along with the PW registration form and a Certified copy of their Birth certificate. This must be handed in to Commissioner before the first practice No exceptions! See links at top to print off your forms.
• Games are scheduled to start in September and run through Early November.
• Sign up early as our cheer teams fill up quickly, we look forward to having you and your cheerleader as part of the PRAA Cheer teams!
Feel Free to contact me with any questions regarding our program - Cheers!
PRAA Cheer Commissioner
Click HERE to register online